Saturday, March 31, 2012

Immune Delivery Service New York

Hello Sir,

My name is Brianna Shunshi from Immune Delivery service in New York. I am contacting you on a very strict and confidential basis concerning some of your belongings in our company's possession.

I am the clearance officer for the above company and have stumbled on some valuable information that concerns you. During a routine inspection of unclear consignments in our warehouse I discovered two diplomatic trunk boxes that bears your name as the beneficiary. On further verification by scanning, I found that the consignments is filled with hard currency, in US dollars.

I strongly advice that you contact me immediately for further instructions on how you can claim your consignment, When contacting me via email, kindly quote these reference number JB2/11992/10

Yours in service

Mrs. Brianna Shunshi

No comments:

Post a Comment