Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fwd: I hope this finds you well.

[fraud][spam][nigerian 411]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M.Gary <lynns@whiteearth.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:52 AM
Subject: I hope this finds you well.
To: Recipients <luyjh@whiteearth.com>


I hope this finds you well.

Good day and compliments.I am sgt Gary of the United States Army on active duty, based in Camp Red Cloud, stationed in Uijeongbu, South Korea promoting peace around the Korean Peninsula. I have a proposal of mutual benefit for you and it is one hundred percent risk free. It does not require your funding and I will be glad to discuss more of this in my next message if you are interested and there are no dangers involved.My ID will also be sent in due course

Thank you for your time.
God bless America

M. Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment