Friday, September 7, 2018

Fwd: please i need your help in your country India if you can speak English and Hindi for business proposal

spam fraud phishing vishing nigeria 411 fake do not fall for it scum of the earth slimy creatures

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CATHERINE UNA VERNON WHITE <63342723@mylife.unisa.ac.za>
Date: Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:47 AM
Subject: please i need your help in your country India if you can speak English and Hindi for business proposal
To: info@unisa.ac.za <info@unisa.ac.za>


Hi Dear

 

I'm Dr. George Graph, am working as a secretary to the director of my company, One of the leading drug Manufacturer pharmaceuticals and Integrative Medical Company based here in United Kingdom.

 

I'm looking for a trustworthy individual/company who has the potentials to handle the supply of a product Medical raw material from India known as RAW TAXUS ANTIRETROVIRAL NATIVE CHEMICAL). The Raw Material is for Research and Development of it Anti HIV Therapy, Hypertension, Parkinson Disease, Restless Legs Syndrome, Stroke, Type-2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Cancer.

 

Our company previously purchases from some Sri Lanka suppliers but the product can be found only in India where Sri Lanka supplier imports from. Recently I confidentially got the contact of the local dealer in India and I came to know that this product can be purchased at the rate of $2,830USD= 198,800 India Rupees per a litre from India and supply to our company at the rate of  $4947USD =347490.00 Indian Rupees per 1 litre and my company normally order 500 to 1000 litres in single order and I have called the producer many times but I could not understand her local language and she too does not understand English and I don't want to release the contact to my director hence I have interest in the trade.

 

Subsequently I'm calling on your partnership mediator to contact the local dealer on your local dialect to negotiate the terms of supply and payments and you are to play a full role of a middle man for our both Interest.

 

My question to you are can you invest with me on 50% /50% basis by purchasing the product from the local dealer in India at the rate of 198,800 India Rupees and we will resell this product to my company at rate 347490 India Rupees which at the end of the transaction we will share the profit 50% for you and 50% for me.

 

My Company pays 60% advance against total bulk order after verifying the sample of 1 or 2 litre of the product to complete the balance 40% on delivery of total bulk order to my company.

 

Please remember that I don't want my Company to have Knowledge of this transaction because I'm still an employee and I may lose my position if real cost gets to known to my company. This are the reason I'm approaching you for partnership as I have no intention of losing this great opportunity.

 

Am Look-forward for your response

 

Best Regard.

 

George Graph

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment