Monday, October 8, 2018

Fwd: DR.SMITH VICTOR wants to message you

spam fake fraud nigerian 411 slimy 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: AngelList <team@angel.co>
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 3:30 PM
Subject: DR.SMITH VICTOR wants to message you



DR.SMITH VICTOR wants to message you: Dear Friend My name is Dr.Victor Smith from South Africa,Can we talk business because my company is in need for a produc
DR.SMITH VICTOR wants to message you:
"Dear Friend

My name is Dr.Victor Smith from South Africa,Can we talk business because my company is in need for a product, there is a certain Seed that my company is urgently need of and this product Seed is sourced and preserve in India.please if you are interested email me at (drvictorsmithfriends@gmail.com) for more informations.Thanks

Dr.Victor Smith"
About DR.SMITH
Director Of Product Marketing at Raw Material
Director Of Product Marketing, South Africa
Reply
Block
View Conversation · Reply to this email to message DR.SMITH VICTOR
AngelList · 814 Montgomery Street · San Francisco, CA 94133
You accept messages from anyone · 

No comments:

Post a Comment