Saturday, July 30, 2022

DEARLY BELOVED ONE.

My Dearest One,

Each day that passes by I am afraid to die, but life gives me no choice, but to answer the call; my prayer each day is to have a place in Heaven. I have suffered a lot as a result of this incurable sickness.

With due respect, Please kindly be honest to me. My name is Mrs. Evelyn Brown from the United Kingdom; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have for the less privileged in your country for Charity work. I am 72 years old and was diagnosed with cancer Seven years ago, immediately after the death of my husband.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned money and I don't even want my late husband relative to be aware when and where the said funds is send to and that is the reason why I need your help most now am on sick cancer bed.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be profitable to you. I want to will a total sum amount of  GBP £40.5M (FORTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS), to you which I want you to distribute part of it for charity work; you can use part of it to put together a home for the homeless in your city and the rest for yourself and your family.

Actually, I managed to get your contact details online on my desperate search for a reliable and trustworthy person to assist me.

 I wait to hear from you for further information.

Thanks and Remain Bless.

Yours Truly, 
Mrs. Evelyn Brown.

Email me: mrsevelyntbrown5@gmail.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment